Friday, January 9, 2009

So I'm such a noob at this. My blog doesn't appear on Google yet and I'm not sure I have it set right so this evening I'm going to study up on a few things. So today I did pretty well. I ate one cup of Pad Thai and drank ice water all day. I haven't eaten yet this evening and am still not hungry. I think I will have some fruit. Yes I'm sort of off track a little but tomorrow my daughter is taking me out to pick up my food order from Sam's Club. It's convenient for me because I can order my frozen veggies, chicken and fish online then pick them up the next day. I'm also going to Whole Foods to get some Almond Milk and a few little other things I need to get this diet going. I did 45 minutes of Chair Dancing this morning and 20 minutes of Chair Toning. I like it and it works for me. I won't weight till Monday. I keep track of what I eat through Weight Watchers though I really don't follow their program religiously though I DO follow the points assigned to me and have been trying to stay under them along with my daughter. So wish me luck as I wish you and stay positive regardless. Into every cloudy day some sun must shine even if it's in our hearts and minds. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :) Hope this works!!