Monday, January 12, 2009

OMG OMG OMG YAY!!! Never say Die....LOL!! I fixed it. Don't ask me how. I just couldn't sleep till I fixed it. You can now comment away and that makes me so happy. I burned the midnight candle (really it was a Hallmark Midnight Jasmine candle lol) And went through the html with a fine tooth eyeball...redrimed but fine tuned. So now that that is settled I can now receive comments. Suddenly I'm sleepy...snoooore...Good night my lovlies swee dreams to all. Have a blessed rest. Much Love ~ Mother Hubbard.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I wanted to comment yesterday about how wonderful and protective your family are. And also to let you know that I sometimes have mobility problems and it makes me want to cry thinking that something similar might happen to me in the future ... but I guess things like that make you stronger. Crying isn't going to help so I've got to be tough too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :) Hope this works!!