Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello lovelies. First off I want to thank Oct for bringing it to my attention that my word verification isn’t working *grumbles* and I just don’t have the time nor whereforewith to fix it. So I just deleted having to do a word verification for the meantime. Also MaryFran I can’t access your profile or am I missing something? When I try it says it’s private? Let me know and also thank you for the kind words it means a lot to me. I’ve spent this morning being a bad girl. I woke up at 7 a.m. a good thing then realized I was in real pain in my right leg so I took some Motrin. Wrong move. I mean good for pain but it made me sleepy and I slept until noon. Not natural for me. So when I finally got my lazy arse up I decided to take it easy and work on the last chapter of my book rewrite, which always makes me Emo!! (It’s a happily sad chapter) My daughter thought I needed a breakfast and before I knew it she had two pieces of wheat bread with margarine and marmalade plus two pieces of microwaved turkey bacon and a cheddar and egg only frittata about the size of two pieces of pie set before me. I just gaped at her, mouth open. “I can’t eat all this, I mean I CAN but I can’t.” I told her. She just looked really sort of miffed so I picked up my fork and took a bite of the frittata thinger. Ok so I ate one piece of toast, one piece of turkey bacon and about three bites of frittata and drank some coffee laced with fat free (whew) half & half and raw sugar. For some reason she is averse to using Splenda because since she read that book Skinny Bitches she swears Splenda has formaldehyde in it and other things that are not good for us. OH BOY!! So I told her “Look I’m 60 just give me a little formaldehyde maybe it will preserve me.” She didn’t find that very funny. (evil laugh here) So that has been what I’ve eaten so far. I get on the scale Thursday and hope at least one measly pound has dropped. Later today I’m going to do my exercises and that should work off those three bites of frittata. JoAnna (my daughter) works on her dreadmill and I in turn do my Chair Dancing exercises. Oh Deborah you can send me a comment now too. I can’t wait to hear from u and hope you find a good Treadmill. We had ours delivered by Old Dominion Trucking Co. We bought it from HSN (Home shopping) because it had free shipping and handling. YaY!! It's a
ProForm Performance Treadmill with 16 iFit® Workouts. My daughter and husband love it. I in turn have said before I barely can make it to the bathroom and back without my walker. Geez when I talk about my wheelchair and walker it makes me feel ancient though truthfully I don’t feel 60 just FAT!! Lol. I’m just so anxious to loose at least 50 lbs to see how it will affect these wounds on my legs caused by my Venous Stasis. That is what gives me pain otherwise I’m fine. Ok nuff said. I feel that I haven’t given any support today but please no matter how you backslide or become Emo or for whatever reason have an eating binge or even are harassed for your weight just remember YOU CAN DO IT! Don’t belittle yourself or think you are any less of a human being because you’re NOT. If you just didn’t care would you have a blog or be here to cheer others on or share your experiences with one another? No of course not. I mean just putting yourself, your feelings, your life experiences out here on the internet for people you don’t even Know to read is brave. I mean look at us all. We are not only in the same boat with our weight but sharing, caring and supportive of one another. How wonderful is that? And THAT is what makes you a great human with a caring heart. Ok nuff said right now. It’s almost time to exercise and I need to get off here and get to it. Know you are all cared about and that no matter what, I’m behind you 100%. You all make my heart sing with joy when I read your blogs. We’re NOT alone. Now go out there and have a blessed and beautiful day. Much Love. Mother Hubbard.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that my profile had somehow gotten set back to private. Who knows how that happened!!!

    I can't wait until I read the post that you are up on that treadmill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that meal would have put me on the couch just like Thanksgiving dinner. That was a lot of food! I can understand you just eating a little of it.

    I'm like you. I don't feel 62. Until I look at all the wrinkles in the bathroom mirror or try to do "Sweatin' with the Oldies." Then I realize that the "old" bod just doesn't do all the things it once did so easily. I was wondering yesterday if I can't do those moves as easily because of the weight or age. After contemplating it for a while I decided it was age, because I can remember being able to do it when I was younger and fat. SIGH! I hate when the body won't do what the mind says it can.

    Keep up the good work. Hope your pain subsides soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I clicked "Post Comment" too soon. Thanks for fixing the word verification for me :o) I've been really frustrated the past few day wanting to become one of your blog-buds and was afraid I wouldn't get too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :) Hope this works!!