Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grrr grrr Mutter mutter mutter..... All day long off and on of course I've been trying to fix the comment issue with my blog. I've checked the HTML and gone through everything within the Help screens and forums and still.....no luck. *le sigh* I'm not sure why it will not accept comments but I'm bound and determined to find out why!!Thank you Debbie for bringing it to my attention. I feel like a deaf ear of sorts becuse I can't fix this. I guess I'm going to have to write to the 'fixer of broken thingers' around here to see what I did wrong. *sings* Biiiiig Girrrls Doooont Cry.... bulldonkey they do too... Anyway I can't wait to be able to receive comments. Sooo today was a good day other than tweeking mah geeker... Lol. I ate one eggo waffle for breakfast with fresh strawberries and some splenda made syrup ( I make it with splenda brown sugar yum!) and a cup of coffee. Lunch was a salad with white chicken meat and my homemade non-diabetic salad dressing (recipe to follow) and I haven't had time to eat dinner yet but I think I'll eat some homemade meatball soup. I usually have 3 meatballs (small frozen ones but good) some bok-choy, 1/4 cup of shells and all in chicken broth. And I'll probably have some lemon flavored San Pelligrino. I'm not that hungry though. No I didn't work out today but tomorrow is another day right Rhett? *grins* Oh and I found out something that hit me like a brick later after I thought about it. I'm going to be a GREAT grandmother. *blinks* Am I ready...is she ready to be a mommy? *breaks into song again* Where is the little girl I carried ... she's carrying one of her own...noooow... *grins* It's ok I just never thought about being a GREAT anything but big fatso LOL! I'm cool with it and excieted along with everyone else well except maybe my 81 year old mother who now is a GREAT GREAT *grins again* Muahaha!! Baby is due around the beginning of September my birthday. I hope all goes well for her. I guess I really need to get on the ball if I'm going to Florida in the Fall. Tomorrow I'm planning on resuming my exercise. Tonight as I write this I'm also watching the Health Channel on cable. A program called Addicted to Food is on along with some other obesity shows. I know lot's of people find them gross but not me. It truly gives me insight and encouragement. No I don't want nor will attempt any kind of surgery but still loosing weight CAN be done. All you lovelies out there are proof of the pudding as they say. I'm so happy I found this blogger site and I cheer you all on from this wheelchair as WE ALL do what we can to be more healthy and fit. I'm gonna close for now but will be back tomorrow. Pray for my comments to return or come back or plant their arses where they belong or what ever it takes to get them working. Makes me feel sad to not have them. Meanwhile back at the ranch remember Keep on Keeping on and Have a beautiful day tomorrow. Much Love ~ Mother Hubbard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome :) Hope this works!!