Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's cold...Brrrrr...and I'm sick...sniffle, cough hack...

I haven't written because Im cold and under the weather literally. Feeling a bit better today. It's cloudy and supposed to snrainett...snow/rain/sleet. Last night it went down to 10 here where I live. We live outside, north of Atlanta so it was colder here than there. Been talking to my daughter and she wants to go up to Nashville in the spring. This is not the time to talk about Nashville. I hate the trip going the short way. It's up I-75 and over Mount Eagle with all the 17 wheelers. No way ever again. I can't fly so I need to figure out a way to go so we won't have to go upppppp and uppppp mountainous hiways with a bunch of trucks. Anyway I guess we will go through Alabama. I'm skeered of heights like that.

I've maintained my diet because I've barely eaten. Just some homemade chicken soup and water is all I've wanted. I've been... not a couch potato because I don't sit on a couch but just watching tv off and on and reading here and there. Anyway a few days and I'll feel better. Rhett just came home from work (his real name isn't Rhett lol...but my husband) and he's grumpy. He opened the freezer and spilled 6 eggo waffles on the floor. He is now washing them and wanting to place them back in the freezer so I must go because thats just NOT right. We have 5 cats running around and I don't want anyone here to eat floor waffles just because he is trying to save a dollar. Will write later...must go take care of a stupid situation. Have a blessed afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Rest and Chicken Soup. Nothing better for the feel bads. Hope you're feelin' better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are feeling icky. I hope you are feeling better even as you read my comment!

    As for the floor waffles. Come on now...Rhett (ok, your husband but I did like your knickname!) is just trying to help you on this weight loss journey. Because if they are floor waffles...you just won't eat them!!! Great deterrant!

    5 kitties??? I have four!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome :) Hope this works!!